From the first phone call to the final handover inspection, each and every ProBuild team member is committed to delivering an outstanding experience to each and every customer.
At initial inspection, the customer is given an information sheet which clearly explains the process of each stage of their claim so that they are well aware of process throughout the claim.
These details are:
• Information about ProBuild in relation to their insurer
• What will occur during our visit
• What will occur after our visit
• What the policy holder needs to do
• Who to contact for enquiries
As part of our Quality Control procedures, we have a system whereby each and every policy holder for whom we carry out work will be given the opportunity to provide feedback on the service and work received. This will be used to rectify any individual problems and to take steps to eliminate repetition in the future