Our company’s on site safety system including our Workplace Health and Safety Plan protects all work site personnel through the continual and immediate identification and minimisation of risks and hazards at the work site.
Our WHS Systems are as follows:
- Assurance or competency of all workers;
- Supervision provided for persons that are not yet competent;
- Procedures and SWMS that are developed in consultation with the work group.
- Workplace communications to ensure that controls are effective and any new hazards are identified and controlled.
- Safety communications are used to verify communications and close out issues that need to be corrected.
- Incident investigations are in place should there be a failure in systems, with the focus on fixing systems to prevent re-occurrence.