At ProBuild Australia, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you. ProBuild Australia respects the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles.
Should you change your details at any time please advise us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers, is protected by our secure servers. Our secure software encrypts all customer information Furthermore, all customer data is secured against unauthorised use or access.
ProBuild Australia does not and will not sell or share personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense collected data without any reference to your name, information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist in meeting customer needs generally and to improve our services.
Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
Disclose Your Information
ProBuild Australia may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where ProBuild Australia is required to do so; by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of ProBuild Australia, its customers or third parties.
Policy Excess & Refunds
ProBuild Australia processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
In the case of any policy excess payment should you wish to cancel your claim and seek a refund of any paid excess, please notify us within 14 days of the payment transaction date with a valid reason for the refund. Appropriate refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment. Refund payments and may take up to 7 business days to be received.
Terms & Conditions
“This website” means all webpages located on the www.probuildaustralia.com.au
This website is the website of ProBuild Australia Pty Limited, trading as ProBuild Australia and its related entities.
- Use of any type of data accumulation tool, robot, or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, reproduce, or repackage in any form or monitor any of the web pages, content, data or information contained within or accessible through this website
- To accumulate or combine the content, data or information contained or accessible through this website with content, data or information from any third party, without ProBuild Australia Pty Limited’s prior written permission
- Use of high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain data or other information from this website
- Compiling, repackaging or disseminating any information or data from this website
- Accumulating data or information from this website whether or not using any automatic or manual process
- Use of any type of device, process, routine or software either systematically or non-systematically to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functioning of this website or any transaction or process conducted on or through this website
- Creating a link to this website from another website without ProBuild Australia Pty Limited’s prior written permission
- Any use of this website for an unlawful purpose or activity
- Either yourself or through a third party changing, modifying, reproducing, or creating any works derived from this website, or displaying in public, any part or content of this website without Insurance Australia Limited’s prior written permission or unless you have a non-excludable legal right to do so
This website may only be used for the following permitted activities:
- A use authorised in writing by ProBuild Australia Pty Limited
- ProBuild Australia Pty Limited staff carrying out their duties
- Temporary browsing as a genuine customer, or for personal non-commercial interest
Other important information
All intellectual property on this website – including the ProBuild Australia Pty Limited trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data – is owned by us and no part of this website may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location or produced for display in public in any form without our prior written approval.
Intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, the ProBuild Australia Pty Limited trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data.
The website is hosted by a third party provider and is operated and managed by ProBuild Australia Pty Limited .
The information contained on this website may not be accurate or up to date in all respects. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
The information on this website is provided for Australian residents only, and where indicated, may be limited to specific states and territories of Australia.
This website may contain links to third party websites. ProBuild Australia Pty Limited do not make any representations as to the contents of any third party websites, and expressly disclaim that they operate any website other than this website.
The ProBuild Australia Pty Limited trademarks
The ProBuild Australia Pty Limited trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of ProBuild Australia Pty Limited.